IAV Symposium aims to provide an opportunity to present and discuss research and development work in the general area of intelligent autonomous vehicles. Researchers and practitioners in the field of land, air and marine robotics are brought together to discuss common problems of theoretical and practical applications, describe scientific and commercial applications and explore the possibilities for future research.
The Symposium topics include, but are not limited to:
- Architectures for intelligent autonomous systems (land, marine, aerial and space vehicles)
- Smart sensors, sensor networks and sensor integration for autonomous vehicles and robots
- Navigation, guidance and control, motion control, controller design, stability analysis
- Fault detection and diagnosis in intelligent autonomous systems
- Decision making for autonomous driving in a real-time
- Planning and mission control
- Multiple vehicle systems and networks of autonomous vehicles
- Human vehicle interaction
- Medical robots, domestic robots, service and rehabilitation robots
- Applications of Autonomous Intelligent Vehicles: case studies, test evaluations.